Join J'net for a live Q and A class where you have the opportunity to tap into J'net's brainpower and sample the incredible resources of All Art Licensing. This one hour class is a "live" phone event where you provide the questions and J'net provides all the answers - for FREE! These popular classes are always scheduled months in advance so you can easily put it on your calendar ahead of time. Check class schedule for dates and times.
Here's how the live Q and A class works. You sign up for the class by placing the class in your cart and going through the checkout process. Rest assured, you will not be charged. Then, you simply enter you questions on the registration form. The day before the class, J'net will email you the dial-in information. Please note, this is not an 800 number, so your standard long distance fees will apply. All you need to do from there is dial-in, listen and learn on the day of the Q & A. It's a terrific way to get answers to your questions, learn from other people's questions, and sample J'net's unparalleled expertise.
Need answers to your questions now? Find audio downloads from past Q and A classes. Affordably priced at $10, listen to these downloads any time you need an insight, answer or the motivation to keep moving forward. We even list all the questions answered on the one-hour Q and A, so you can choose the best one(s) for your needs
Sample questions include:
- Who dictates the color trends for the year?
- What goes into being an agent and how does one go about it as a career?
- What can I expect to be paid for the work I license?
- What are private label products?
- What’s the general rule of thumb for formatting and sizing art for manufacturers?
- What would be the first 5 questions I ask a manufacturer if they express interest in using my artwork for licensing?
- What’s the best way to work with a manufacturer on a product prototype?
- When is the best time to supply a manufacturer with your high-resolution art?
- How do you market product line extensions when you already have product licenses?
- How many licensees can you have?
- Does licensing your art to multiple clients lessen the perceived value of your license?
- Why do some licensing agents take on so many new artists?
- What needs to be considered when creating a character for licensing?
- What should I say when leaving a message for a licensor or manufacturer?
- ...and many more!