What is All Art Licensing?
All Art Licensing is the go-to solution for all your art licensing needs. It is designed to facilitate both personal and business growth in all areas of art licensing. We do that by providing you with the most comprehensive resources and expertise available.
It’s a place where creators of all kinds find the services, products and resources they need to get their work out of the studio and into the world—and of course, to reap the financial rewards. And as you and your business grow, we will constantly grow and learn along with you, adding content and adapting the site to best help you move closer to your dreams. It is built to help anyone and everyone who has a desire to be successful, regardless of knowledge and experience level.
In the not so recent past, exploring and learning about this veiled industry was very difficult. J’net has been taking the mystery out of the art, character and brand licensing industries for more than 10 years, after her explosive success with the Dilbert™ property. She knows what talents, skills and efforts you need to be successful in the licensing world and provides the coaching, consulting, representation and resources you need at your fingertips.
It’s what you need—when you need it!
Who Can Benefit?
Do you fit the mold? Probably not. And neither does J’net! You have found the person who is setting the exceptional standard for teaching, coaching and consulting, everyone from beginners to veterans. She has helped thousands of artists, creators and businesses navigate their path and achieve goals beyond their dreams.
Are you, your company or team:
- Artist(s) who know nothing about art licensing, but want to learn?
- Looking for art licensing advice from an expert who isn’t a competing artist?
- Illustrators, graphic designers, caricaturists who already have a “rep” but want to expand into licensing as well?
- Art banks, design firms and graphic art agencies that want to create a new revenue stream?
- Artists, painters, illustrators and more who have sold their art for flat fees or on a “work for hire basis”?
- Who has a licensing opportunity on the table, but you don’t know if it’s right for you and what to do next?
- Looking to evaluate your creative potential in the art licensing marketplace?
- A manufacturer with a brand that needs to be leveraged to create product extensions?
- Filled with talented illustrators, cartoonists, animators, graphic designers, fine artists, who are not earning the income they should?
- Seasoned veterans of the licensing business who needs an expert to advise you on how to grow your business to a new level?
- Ready to maximize your money-making power?
- Wanting to agent your own creative talents, or learn how to find a great agent?
- Manufacturing a great product that could benefit from licensing brands, art and global icons?
J’net is big enough to grow with you, and can be there to take you to the next level when you need it.
- Did something unexpected happen?
- Do you have contracts that need reviewing and negotiating?
- Does your current situation have more curves than a can of worms?
Need we go on? Most people trying to build their own robust business need advice now and then. Whether just starting out, reaching a new plateau or honing your skills to scale a much higher level, All Art Licensing encompasses all areas of art licensing and can help anyone and everyone who has a desire to be successful.
J’net’s passion and expertise for teaching is unmatched and her desire to see you succeed is unconditional.
Making Money Starts with Saving Money
J’net understands that generating revenue can be an expensive proposition. That’s why J’net has created a “venue” with a comprehensive selection of cost-effective products and free resources.
She believes in education and training, as well as one-on-one advice as necessary—and doing both to save time and money! Taking courses and workshops to learn ‘essentials’ will get you up to speed, then utilizing her personal coaching services for advice, realistic goal setting, planning, ‘how to” execution details and more is critical at key junctures in your businesses development. All Art Licensing even offers FREE classes and resources every month, as a way to answer your questions and introduce you to her level of service and expertise.
Click here to see a schedule of upcoming classes.
Click here to learn more about our 20+ downloadable classes.
Click here to learn more about our consulting and coaching services or to have J'net give you a call to discuss your needs.